Math Homework Options
Spend one hour a week on your math practice. You may choose what and how you want to practice, but you must log a goal and a reflection each week. At times, I may recommend a particular homework assignment if I can see you are struggling with some concept and would benefit from practice. These will be recorded as pass/fail and be reflected in your work habits on your progress report.
Homework will be recorded weekly in google classroom.
- Khan Academy, suggested beginning course: PreAlgebra
- Must have Inga as your coach, class code: CVEWPZ
- Expii.com - this is a great site for solving problems. Sign in and choose a path. This will require letting me know what you are up to! : )
- RegentsPrep. Regents Prep does not have videos, but does have excellent explanations and quizzes. It starts at algebra so it is recommended for those who already have a strong foundation in pre-algebra. http://regentsprep.org/Regents/math/ALGEBRA/math-ALGEBRA.htm
- Sudoku or other math games. If you need suggestions let me know. If you do Sudoku, or other games, please bring in your completed game (if you do it on-line, send me the screen shot!)
- Worksheets - if you prefer, I can give you a set of worksheets to complete during the week based on what you want to complete. I will provide the answer key so you can self score and evaluate your progress.
- Math Team
- Logic Puzzles
Everyone will be asked to complete a fluency quiz and record their time and accuracy and give a short analysis.